Monday 14 November 2016

Every Inchie Monday -- Wormhole

I made my inches last week as I have been away until this morning helping my daughter in her aquatic marine shop. When I went onto the inchie blog I couldn't understand why Trillian had an apple with a hole in it. I then had a quick look at Chrissie's and then looked at my list. Yup you guessed it, I'd made the wrong ones, not just wrong, but not even on the list. I was obviously on my own agenda, and am now considering going to evening classes to learn to read.
Here are my proper inches. I gather the Sci-fi folks think these strange things in the galaxy will give them time travel. Well I'm not going in one so I can't let you know if it works.



7 comments:

chrissie said...

Usual wonderful inchies Wendy. Maybe the subject you thought was this week may turn up next year

Love the sound of a marine shop

Chrissie xx

Valerie-Jael said...

That's a funny story, I'm sure you can read though! Nice inchies, hugs, Valerie

jeanchaneyaz said...

You made me chuckle, Wendy. I have done that before myself. Actually, I couldn't read my own writing! Your wormholes look quite realistic for something you can't actually see (I don't think anyway.) LOL!

Heather said...

That's a strange challenge topic but as usual you turned up trumps.

freebird7100 said...

LOL I have to tell you that I have on more than one occasion done the wrong ones But I do love your inchies this week. beautiful colors

JennyJ said...

Lovely chatting and I love your worm holes - thanks for explaining what they are in Sci Fi language!!! I agree the colours are gorgeous and love your spiralled wool wormhole - really funny that you did the wrong one!!

Kia said...

very pretty wormholes - love the colours - what did you do that wasn't on the list?

Blog Archive