This is my entry for Rhedds Creative spirit challenge for February. I altered an old large book of my Dad's to use as an art journal. In this, I just write down what I have done art wise. For the cover, I used a piece of card from some packaging and some corrugated card for the top piece. I sprayed the main cover with Glimmer Mist & Dylusions ink sprays, and for the top piece I used Gesso and PaperArtsy Fresco paint. The images are a mixture of shrink plastic using PaperArtsy and Tim's stamps, Tim's cogs and die cuts, and various other steampunk bits.
I am entering this in the following challenges.