Tuesday 3 February 2015

A Vintage journey -- Love is in the air.

On a vintage journey,  Love is in the air is the theme, and as I don't normally do things with lots of hearts it was a real challenge for me. I started off with corrugated card and distressed it. I then painted it with red acrylic paint, crackle glaze and then Fresco vintage lace paint. While that was drying, I  painted a wooden heart with my new Pebeo moon paints in red and silver. The background of the tag was then stamped with red ink. I added the saying, a Tim Holtz type heart, a stamped heart and several die cut hearts. There is also a handmade felt one. I attached the ribbon to the base of the tag added a TH key hole and finished it off with some beads hanging from the bottom.



 I am also going to put this on next weeks Tag Tuesday.

4 comments:

chrissie said...

A beautiful tag Wendy and the shape of the hearts is beautiful

Love Chrissie

Heather said...

Another great tag Wendy and thanks for reminding me that I must buy two anniversary cards! My son and one of his sisters both have their wedding anniversaries on Valentines Day, and they would tell you they aren't romantic!

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous Wendy, love how you did all the different hearts! A lovely make!! Thanks so much for adding it to our "Love is in the Air challenge at A Vintage Journey!

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with all the different forms of hearts Wendy - love the little clear ones hanging off the bottom edge! thanks for joining us in the AVJ challenge!

Blog Archive