Tuesday 25 March 2014

Tag Along -- Pierrot

Not a subject I have ever been interested in, so the theme of Pierrot on Tag Along was a bit daunting. I borrowed a stamp from a friend and made a small tag with it, on an embossed background of diamonds. It looked a bit odd all on it's own, so I have placed it on a larger tag. This one I embossed with white and red in a diamond pattern, and a bubble wrap background. I then wished I hadn't made the small one in green. Should have stuck to red black and white. The stamp went back so it's too late.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Good idea to mount the small tag on the larger one. Love the stamp and backgrounds and agree with you about the colouring.

chrissie said...

Terrific stamp you used Wendy-very unusual. The colours look ok to me but I do like to see contasts.

Love Chrissie x

Audrey said...

Sorry, my computer crashed but I love your tag!

Blog Archive