Sunday 19 January 2014

Artful Times -- The year of the horse

On Artful Times we are celebrating the Chinese Year of the Horse. Oh dear I thought, I'm not into horses, and won't have a horse stamp. Surprised I admit, I did have a small one on a set with other animals.  I don't remember seeing it before, which means I haven't used any of the others either.
The tag is distress inked and sprayed with a silver ink. I embossed the horse with copper onto a smaller tag. All the other elements apart from the writing background and bamboo, are all embossed in black.


5 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific tag Wendy and a lovely horse stamp to use

Thank you for joining us at Artful Times for the challenge

Love Chrissie xx

Heather said...

Great interpretation - you always rise to the challenge, whatever it is.

Von said...

Wonderful Wendy :) very much in keeping with the theme.
Thank you for sharing with us at Artful Times
Von ♥

massofhair said...

Love the colour combinations you have used, makes the Tag look rather cosy and warm. Fab images and great layering :-) xxx

Neet said...

What a super tag Wendy, I like the idea you had of including a smaller one with the horse on. Some lovely images and I bet the colours are fabulous.
Thanks for joining us again at AT.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive