This beach hut was for a swap on the Mixed Media Group, where we were given the measurements and the rest was up to us. We all chose Shabby Chic for the style. I painted the card, and door in a light Fresco paint, then added some crackle glaze, then a coat of the blue. Left this to crackle, and embossed a separate piece of card and cut it into strips. I painted this with a lime green Fresco paint, and glued it onto the hut. I then added all the embellishments. I hasten to add the fishing net took me ages, as I'm not good with wire, and sticking the net on with UHU, was a very sticky affair.
- ► 2017 (213)
- ► 2016 (243)
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (164)
- Show us your twinchies - Holidays and destinations...
- Every Inchie Monday -- Song
- Every Inchie Monday -- Pocket watch
- Try it on Tuesday -- Create a scene
- Tag Tuesday -- Complementary colours.
- Every Inchie Monday - Grey
- Artful Times & Try it on Tuesday
- Beach hut
- This week on Tag Tuesday, I decided to do a fabric...
- Every Inchie Monday -- Evil
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)