Thursday 7 September 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

 I am on holiday in Wales this week, and luckily I had taken a few animal stampings with me so I am able to enter this with Elle’s new theme.  The saying this week is 'From a procrastination standpoint, today has been wildly successful' Astrid  has a load of jobs to do that would need an A3 size piece of paper to list them on. It's the weekend and she really doesn't know where to start. At the top would be sensible, but sensible was not how she felt today. Right at the bottom of the list was to empty the cats litter tray, and let them out for a play in the garden. Anita has had to keep them in the house since the new neighbours have an awful cat who attacked both her cats Henry and Abigail. As they would only go out with her it meant that Astrid had to stop reading her book and go out in the garden with them. Astrid knew if she did that she would see a load of weeds that needed pulling up. One job seems to lead to another and at the moment Astrid couldn’t be bothered doing anything. By late afternoon the cats were giving her their really fed up looks and Astrid said to them “ well you two, from a procrastination standpoint today has been wildly successful”

I am linking this to Art Journal Journey, where Elle's theme is Cats, books and tea.




4 comments:

Neet said...

Hope you are having a lovely break. We are in the caravan and there is absolutely no signal again so someone had to take a walk with computer to get on and link up - at 11.41.
Love the page you have created, adorable cats - are they from Katzelkraft? I think I have them too.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I like this page Wendy, and I like those cats. They are great. I especially like the one looking at Astrid. I'm glad you brought some animals along with you on your trip. I hope you enjoy your time away, and thanks for linking up to Ajj for Elle's challenge. hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I like your cute story and most of all, I LOVE the cats. They are fabulous, but so is Astrid with that cute hat she's wearing. Love how she has so many projects and decides to not do any. Thanks, too for sharing this with us at AJJ using Elle's theme.

Empire of the Cat said...

Love those cats Wendy! Hope you have a good time in Wales. Thanks for joining me for the Books, Cats & Tea September theme at Art Journal Journey this month Happy Journalling! Elle/Empire of the Cat xx

Blog Archive