Friday 29 September 2023

Tag Tuesday - Silhouettes

 Sandie has taken over from Michele whose theme this is, she went on holiday and forgot about it. Sounds like me at the moment. Silhouettes is the theme on Tag Tuesday and I have made two very quick ones. I don't know where the time goes. We are putting our house on the market next month and I am frantically trying to tidy a neglected garden and sort my very large studio out. There is no way I will get one as large as this and will probably end up in a spare bedroom. So I am throwing stuff out and filling up the local charity shops.




3 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Striking tags, Wendy. Luv both versions

Much🖤love

Sandra Wright. said...

A super Tag Wendy, perfect for Michele's theme. xx

pinky said...

They are both beautiful Wendy. Love the striking backgrounds you have made.

Blog Archive