Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Altered matchbox shrine

This is my attempt at an ATC size matchbox shrine for the NI and 6 inch square challenge. The paper I used was a photgraph of a lichen encrusted tree, so I made the nest out of lichen from the garden, wood shaving, and small twigs. The bird is glued onto card ( not a real bird ) and in the nest are some card eggs. The roof is made from metal tape, and coloured with alcohol inks.

Monday, 23 February 2009

Altered CDs

These are the two CDs I have altered for the GAS MAMMA swap. the subject was Oriental, and although I love doing Oriental, I found these quite difficult. My inspiration seems to have taken a nose dive this month

Friday, 6 February 2009

Make a moo or two No 1

These are my Moos for this week. The Moo challenge has been going for one year, so the challenge was to put the No 1 on your cards.


Tuesday, 3 February 2009

Seahorse tag book

The front cover is on the left, and is very textured

Still on the tag making mode. this time it's seahorses, my friends favourite thing. These are quite small 1 1/4" x 3 1/2" The front and back covers are made from wooden Suduko game pieces, and too thick to do a whole book with. The middle pages are made from card. Some of the scanning is a bit blurred as some of the seahorses are quite bulky. My scanner doesn't do bulk. A few of the seahorses are made from air dry clay and friendly plastic, some are stamped, and some are Sizzix die cuts.

Blog Archive