Thursday 8 November 2018

Thursday Journal with Neet.

The second of our new Journal pages, this time the quote is 'Out of the way, 'I have my Sassy britches on'
I sprayed this page with Dylusion inks, and made a real mess of it. I didn't like the colours and therefore found it difficult to work on. Back to the paints for next week.
I used Dylusion figures and a Tim Holtz bird. I doodled around the edge to help take the eye off the colour of the background. Why I have used pink on both my new pages I have no idea, I hardly ever use pink. !!
I am feeling a bit better now, but still very tired.




I am also adding this to Art Every Day Month Day 8

9 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

This is a fun page Wendy. I really enjoy those Dylusions quote stamps. She has some good one, doesn't she? Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

A lovely page and I do like the colour. What does it matter if two pages ae the same or similar?
Hugs, Neet xx

Maron said...

I love it...it really pops with the fetching characters and vibrant colors!

Heather said...

I like the background colour and the brighter colours really stand out against it.

Meggymay said...

It really is a fun page and quote Wendy. I like the colours of the background they look bright and cheerful.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I actually like the colors, and I'm not a pink person, either. I absolutely LOVE the cute characters, too.

chrissie said...

Your pages are always amazing with great use of the stamps and colours. I can't imagine you in sassy britches but maybe I could be wrong :)

Love Chrissie xx

Cath Wilson said...

Aha... great to see the other side of the Jeudi Journal duo... love the background and the images are so much fun!

Cath x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Brilliant - I do so love the bulldog with slippers! Chrisx

Blog Archive