Wednesday 21 November 2018

Tag Tuesday -- Tic Tac Toe

A tag for Joan's theme of Tic Tac Toe on Tag Tuesday.




I have chosen
                       Reused item: Deli paper that has been used as a mop up for another piece.
                       Image: from my stash
                       Lace:   from my stash.
I used the coloured deli paper for the background, added a few pieces of printed paper some texture paste through a stencil, and added some lace, and buttons.

I am also entering this on Art Every Day Month  Day 21


9 comments:

Heather said...

This is so pretty and I love the used deli paper background. A great idea.

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful tag Wendy, thanks so much for your continued support at Tag Tuesday. Hugs, Valerie

Cath Wilson said...

Excellent choice from the board, Wendy. Love that pink. The lace and buttons finish it off perfectly :-)

Cath x

My name is Erika. said...

She is lovely Wendy. The pink is really exciting to me since we look so wintery here. I think I need to make a tag or 2 today. :) Hugs-Erika

Joan said...

Fabulous tag - love the pink and the pretty image you used!!

Meggymay said...

It is a gorgeous feminine tag Wendy.
Yvonne xx

Wilma Simmons (Empress Wu Designs) said...

Hi Wendy, This is such a beautiful tag - your choice of pink is perfectto enhance the mood of the image.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Playing catch up again, and LOVING this tag. You certainly made the most of your recycled deli paper and gorgeous lace, too. This turned out beautifully. I was most impressed at how romantic it felt, too, Wendy.

Sandra Wright. said...

What a pretty image..delicate colouring too...x

Blog Archive