Wednesday 14 November 2018

Dyan Style Flip Journal Day 14

I am also working on a flip journal this time, and this is my first completed page. I went on a workshop with Dyan where we learnt to stamp one image behind the other, and how to do borders. I will put up one with a border next time, that will push me into doing one. I haven't touched this journal for months.
I'm very late with this as I have been on a two day workshop and I couldn't get on the internet. Also the link to yesterdays entry hadn't worked.
I am entering this in Art Every day Month



5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I’ve been without electricity for over a day. It has been frigid cold here and my fingers are still not warm. I would have been by sooner, but wanted to get something together for AEDM.

I was sorry to read your post from two days ago didn't show up, but you made up for it in this incredibly COLORFUL piece. It is bright, bold, and brilliant, Wendy. Sorry I was late visiting.

Heather said...

This looks quite complicated but lots of fun. I love the colours.

Meggymay said...

Its a fabulous and quirky page Wendy. Your images all look super painted in brighter colours.
Yvonne xx

My name is Erika. said...

How did I miss this one Wendy? What a fun page. Those Dylusions stamps are lots of fun! Hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

Ha! Ha! It's that cute bulldog again!! Love this! Chrisx

Blog Archive