Friday 2 November 2018

Art Journal Journey - Vintage/Modern.

This month on Art Journal Journey, Erika from BioArtGal has chosen the theme Vintage or Modern.
I have chose Vintage for my first page and am working on one to match on the opposite side of my journal. ( Will post it later at the weekend)
I have used a collage of various papers, some painted canvas and some stamping for my background, on a base of distress inks. The quote is from Paperartsy and the image is a Tim Holtz found relatives card. I added some lace, flowers and buttons to finish off.



I am also entering this in Art every day

6 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's a beautiful vintage page Wendy. I love the collection of papers-they are really so pretty. And nice photo too. Can't wait to see the other side of the spread. And thanks for joining us at AJJ. Hugs-Erika

froebelsternchen said...

This is such a beautiful page with this lovely background and all the wonderful details you added! A fabulous VINTAGE entry for Art Journal Journey! Thank you very much for joining in again - I am looking forward to the opposite side as well! Happy Saturday! Hugs, Susi

Heather said...

Love these gentle colours and embellishments which capture the vintage look perfectly.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is beautiful, Wendy. I think it's also quite romantic with the lace and buttons making it feel soft and innocent. It's a great first entry for Erika's theme at Art Journal Journey.

Meggymay said...

A beautiful vintage page Wendy. It captures the times so well with the colours and images you used.
Yvonne xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Beautiful - a great vintage look to your page!

Blog Archive