Thursday 21 February 2013

Turquoise tags

These tags have been kicking around on my desk for ages. They were for a swap where we each chose the colours we wanted, and all the others made you tags to go with your colour choice. Mine was turquoise and copper/bronze ( no surprise there) All the tags were the same size, so we could make them into a book. How to do this at the moment defeats me, as some of the embellishments on some of them, are too close to the edges. They are also double sided. Here are my own, that have taken me so long, no pressure, so I didn't do them. I used Distress inks, and Lynne Perrella stamps.
Below are the front and backs of the two tags. The colours are a lot brighter than they look.




5 comments:

Heather said...

Gorgeous colours Wendy - my favourites too.

chrissie said...

Beautiful images and the colours go together so well Wendy

Love Chrissie xx

Jean said...

These tags are gorgeous, such beautiful colours.
Jean x

Neet said...

Ooh, those are a bit yummy Wendy, love the colours - and the images of course. I do admire the layouts you do on tags especially.
Hugs, Neet xx

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, yours and my favourite colour - love these.

Blog Archive