Thursday 14 February 2013

Tim Holtz style tag for February

This is my take on Tim's February tag. I didn't have any of his stamps or bits so had to improvise. The tag was coloured with distress inks, and I coloured and tore a Queen of hearts embossed card in half, and placed that on the tag. The heart is shrink plastic. I stamped a heart from Paperartsy, and stuck a small playing card on it. I gave the heart some wings, and put the heart on a torn piece of embossed card. Stamped  the hand, and stuck a few letters on. I am quite pleased with the result.

3 comments:

SanDee1899 said...

Fantasit card1 I do love most the big heard - such a wonderful creation of TH TAG.
Have a happy valentine!
XO
SanDee

Heather said...

Another great tag Wendy. I have some very old small playing cards which already look distressed. They'd be lovely for crafting but belonged to my grandfather and I don't think I could bear to use them like that.

Barb Cady said...

Brilliant take on Tim's tag Wendy,love the use of the card.

Blog Archive