Monday 4 February 2013

Every Inchie Monday - Ruin

I have to admit to finding this one a bit difficult. Most of my attempts at drawing a ruin were not successful, so I resorted to the shrink plastic again. I used a Crafty Individuals stamp, and had to judge how much it would shrink as it was a long stamp. I water-coloured the background, and stuck the ruin on. It looks as if the whole thing will fall over any minute.
I have added one of the drawn ones, but my scanner is doing strange things to my work.






11 comments:

MorningAJ said...

I think they're both very creative. Well done.

K Hutchinson said...

WOWZERS these are just amazing! Great job!

Heather said...

I love ancient ruins and these are great. If it's a ruin it's OK to look as if it will fall down!

rtquilter said...

Interesting technique.

hazel said...

Fabulous inchies Wendy.
xxx Hazel.

Deidre Maree B. said...

Fabulous on both, very gothic feel

Trillian As said...

Love both of your inchies. Me too, I had problems with this word.

freebird7100 said...

I really love the first one it looks so cool, great job!!

Cathy said...

Both are fantastic.

chrissie said...

These are both terrific Wendy it isn't an easy subject but you captured it.

Love Chrissie xx

Black Jack's Carol said...

I'm so new at this, i don't even know what a "crafty individuals" stamp is, and can't imagine how you use the shrink plastic. What I do know, though, is that i like both of your results very much :)

Blog Archive