Monday 11 February 2013

Some more Oriental

As Artful Times set me off on the Oriental tack, I couldn't resist making a couple of tags. On the Geisha one, I embossed some cherry blossom, and then coloured the flowers with cosmic shimmer  acrylic drawing ink in pink. I added some Oriental paper at the bottom, and the image, then added some flowers to finish it off.
The other one I ripped up a page of an Oriental phrase book, stamped the image on top, and then added a coin and some small postcards that I had ages ago. I might try to make some more, and make a tag book with them.



5 comments:

Heather said...

Lovely tags Wendy - they'd make a great tag book.

Netty said...

Loving your asian tags. x

chrissie said...

Very beautiful Oriental tags--love the way you have highlighted the pink blossom

Best wishes Chrissie xx

Jean said...

Beautiful oriental tags.
Jean x

Neet said...

These are fab Wendy. I missed them. Love the dramatic black of the t one especially.
Hugs Neet xx

Blog Archive