Thursday 20 July 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we are off to colourful India. I was hoping to use my wooden Indian blocks to do this, but they don't stamp well on card. I did use one for the elephant but ended up having to draw most of it by hand. It is a very old one that I picked up on Camden Market in London, and my hands were brown after using it. I didn't even bother trying any of the paisley type ones.
I am not overly happy with it, especially as I love doing Indian themed art.
The two single pages are more like the original colour, my iPad scanner tends to alter the colours.





5 comments:

chrissie said...

Terrific makes Wendy and always new ideas from you

Love Chrissie xx

froebelsternchen said...

Terrific pages Wendy!

Heather said...

Lovely colours, lovely backgrounds and lovely stamps. All go to make lovely pages.

Neet said...

Love how you have incorporated your Dylusion girls. Lovely rich colours - I was sure you would use your wooden stamps - sorry, I did give you a big build up on them but I don't for one minute think it matters. You have come up with two super pages - and a wonderful Wendy quip as always.
Hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

Fabulous pages Wendy, you always get the right words to go with the scene you create.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive