Monday 17 July 2017

Every Inchie Monday -- Buffalo

Having spent one of the hottest days of the year at my two grandsons sports day, the last thing I wanted to do was try and get a buffalo on an inch. There was no shade on the sports field, and I now feel completely drained. When we arrived home all the flower pots needed watering, and the greenhouse sorting.
My stampbord inch is with shrink plastic and the sewn one is leather. It was very difficult to sew and I had to use an awl to make the holes for sewing. I am not very pleased with it, he looks a right old misery.



6 comments:

chrissie said...

Two full buffalo on one inchie--incredible and the one with the head is fantastic

Love Chrissie xx

freebird7100 said...

I like the shrink plastic ones but I really love the leather one. I think that just knowing the links you went to makes it look even better!

Heather said...

You even managed to get two buffalo onto an inchie, and the stitched one probably found the heat a bit much in all that leather. I wouldn't have know where to start.

JennyJ said...

Yes it was hot yesterday - was working in the garden then had yoga and fell asleep during cool down!😂 Your inchies are amazing despite your exhaustion - love your poor old leather misery!!! He's very expressive and hard to sew leather so well done you and great that you did the bison/buffalo and got two in an inch!!!

inkyfingy said...

Wonderful...both inchies are great...you managed a small herd and multiple species, well done. The leather one does look a bit somber but they are not terribly exuberant beasts, except when very young (but weren't we all? ;) Dixx

sally said...

Great inchies but I suspect that the only reason that the leather one looks miserable is because he's feeling hot too!

Sally

Blog Archive