Thursday 27 July 2017

Go Tag Thursday -- Seaside

One of my favourite things this week on Go Tag Thursday, it's the seaside. Many years of going to the seaside and having a chalet as a child has made me very nostalgic, so I love doing art and embroidery that is sea orientated
This is a large tag, that I used distress inks on to colour the background. I used texture paste on the edge of the sea for some texture, and some accent beads on the sand. I stamped and coloured all the images and added some die cut seagulls. and a crab charm.



5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag, seaside should always be so! Hugs, Valerie

chrissie said...

This is a fantastic tag and just right for Bridlington as it is still almost as it was when I was a child.

Love Chrissie xx

Heather said...

Such a delightful tag and I have always loved beach chalets.

Words and Pictures said...

That's an adorable tag - love the beach huts and the bunting, and the sweet children sitting on the sand (great textured look there too, by the way).
Alison x

Sandra Wright. said...

A really sweet Tag Wendy..Love the kiddies sitting there..and the crab...
Thank you for joining us at Go Tag Thursday this week..x

Blog Archive