Monday 31 July 2017

Every Inchie Monday -- Rhinosorus

This week on Every Inchie Monday, the rhinosorus is taking centre stage. Not an animal I would like to encounter, they look like really bad tempered beasts. The stampbord is with shrink plastic and the sewn one with very soft leather.
I am away at the weekend and then next week I have a friend coming for a week of non stop chatting and sewing. I think I have everything ready, just need to do some more meals for the freezer, so I don't have to waste time cooking. We are also going to the Festival of Quilts for even more ideas, as if we don't have enough already.



6 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Fantastic inchies dear Wendy! Happy new week!

Heather said...

Even a 1" rhino trundling towards me looks pretty impressive and the stitched one captures the features exactly.

chrissie said...

Beautiful inchies Wendy

Love Chrissie xx

sally said...

That's a seriously impressive charging rhino....glad I'm not in front of him! Have a fun week with your friend....

Sally

freebird7100 said...

I am so in love with your inchies! That leather!!!

JennyJ said...

Great rhino inchies Wendy - specially love the leather one - you have captured the expression fabulously and the felted background really sets him off. The stampboard one really works love the fact he's charging straight at you!! Enjoy your sewing week and the quilts! Feel quite jealous!!!

Blog Archive