Friday 7 July 2017

Go Tag Thursday -- In the garden

On Go Tag Thursday the theme is 'In the garden' where I am spending a lot of time at the moment.
I started out by using distress oxides on the tag and then used a new die cut. This was good in theory, but when it came to it, it was a real pain. The die cut ended up as a load of flowers in different shapes and sizes, and a large negative where the flowers once resided. I cut another one so I could use different colours in each negative. Are you keeping up with this !!! I have made two tags ( will put the other one on at the weekend) and used the different coloured negatives with the cut out flowers. Did I have enough, no I didn't.  Did they all fit back into the holes, no they didn't.
I then stamped the saying and the little gardener. Some paper and fabric flowers finished it off. I dread to think how long this took.


I am also entering this on Try it on Tuesday, where the theme is tags.

8 comments:

chrissie said...

This is such a courful and fun tag Wendy and great that you joined us at Try it on Tuesday

Love Chrissie xx

Heather said...

Lovely sentiment and great flowers - love the variety.

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous tag! Gardens do need a lot of time and care, that's true. We visited a wonderful botanical garden today, just gorgeous to wander around and see everything. Hugs, Valerie

Mrs.B said...

A great fun tag Wendy, that image is so cute.
Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
Avril x

Dortesjs said...

Absolutely adore your tag great garden tag

Sandra Wright. said...

Lol..I am with you on how long your Tag took..been there done that many,many times..usually for such a simple theme too...
Even so,your tag is gorgeous...
Thank you for joining in our challenge this week at Go Tag Thursday x

Gibby Frogett said...

Lovely happy tag, love the quote - worth all the time it took :)
Thanks for sharing at 'Try It On Tuesday'.
Gill x

pearshapedcrafting said...

What a brilliant idea! A real test of patience for sure! Your tag really is beautiful! So pleased you joined us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

Blog Archive