Thursday 4 April 2024

Thursday Journal.

 The words this week are 'I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one' Gina and her friend Tina have been discussing the benefits or not of having pets. Gina has a little cat called scamp and it is devoted to her, follows her around all over the house. Tina on the other hand doesn't see the point of having one and prefers animals to roam free. Mind you if confronted with a cow, badger or a fox she would run a mile. She doesn't agree with zoos either. Nothing Gina could say would convince her friend otherwise, and Tina was starting to say things that were a bit personal and cruel about Gina's love of animals, especially the condition of animals kept in a zoo. Gina tried to explain that a lot of zoos had special breeding programmes for endangered species, which was invaluable to stop a wholesale extinction of many types of animals.  Gina was getting very exasperated with Tina's attitude and eventually said "  I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one" I am linking this to to Art Journal Journey where Valeries theme is Geometric forms.



4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I love your geometric ladies, and the quote is wonderful! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

Is that Gina on the left? She definitely already has a nasty look on her face, so she works really well for your quote. :) And I see all those squares for Valerie's challenge. Perfect. Thanks for sharing this at AJJ. hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these two and the quote! Fantastic background! I love zoos as long as they are properly run for breeding and conservation! Hugs, Chrisx

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Blog Archive