Thursday 21 March 2024

Thursday Journal

' I don't know where all the crap about me being a difficult person is coming from' are the words this week. Jennifer and her sister Olive are having a chat about all sorts of subjects including fashion the weather and boy friends. Jennifer was boasting about her current boyfriend and how generous he was to her, and Olive guessed that Jennifer  had been exaggerating about how good she was at cooking and how popular she was. Olive knew this was not true, she had been at the mercy of Jennifers cooking at various occasions and thought it was awful. She didn't want to hurt her sister's feelings, but couldn't resist asking her why she had an umbrella  on her head. " I thought it looked rather fetching and different" Jennifer replied. It took me ages to find a child she one that matched my outfit, and I think normal ones are boring and make you look old I think I have very good fashion sense. and while we are on the subject I don't know where all the crap about me being difficult person is coming from." Again Olive resisted from telling her why,after all she was wearing a hat herself shaped like a bird, on her own head. I am linking this to Chris's theme of 'On all fours' on Art Journal Journey.



4 comments:

Neet said...

Sorry, I rather like the hat like an umbrella. Prefer it to the bird one anyway. Good way to get around the quote with this page and story Wendy.
I am happy to report that having been on the end of your cooking skills you certainly do not fit into this picture. You are a darned good cook!
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

I can see why you write this story for this weeks quote Wendy. I love the umbrella hat just like Neet mentioned. Nice page for Chris’ challenge too. Thanks for joining us at AJJ. And happy spring too! Hugs Erika

Gillena Cox said...

Nice umbrella hat😊

Much♡love

pearshapedcrafting said...

An umbrella hat would have been quite useful this week. Love the cat peeking at the bird hat! Thanks for another fabulous entry at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive