Saturday 5 August 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet.


I am just home from a week in Norfolk with my son, youngest daughter and three grandchildren. I didn't have time to do it before we went so I am trying to catch up now. To link with Chris (Pearshape crafting) on Art Journal Journey with the theme of 'Where in the world'  A very short entry this week.

I have the twins, Joanne and Trudy in the duty free shop at the airport on the Isle of Capri. Trudy has told her sister that she is off to find a new perfume to impress her boyfriend, and Joanne is off to the liquor store. " you drink too much" said Trudy, "why don't you buy some perfume or clothes instead"  "Huh, why would I want to do that" said Joanne. "Nothing says I mean business like using cart at the liquor store" So they went their separate ways and met later in the departure lounge, Joanne weighed down with the weight of the bottles and Trudy with  a very small box that fitted easily into her handbag.



5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Oh I like the island of Capri poster and your story Wendy. It's a clever travel touch to your travel themed story. And this is well done Wendy. It sounds like you had a lovely week away, and maybe it will inspire some more ideas for this month. :) Hugs-Erika

Gillena Cox said...

LOL what fun.

Happy Sunday
Much💖love

pearshapedcrafting said...

I love these two - it's perfume forme all the time! Thanks for sharing at AJJ and my theme hugs Chrisx

peppylady (Dora) said...

What a fun page you did.
Coffee is on, and stay safe.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

This is a fun and fantastic page!!!
Good week, hug Elke

Blog Archive