Thursday 10 August 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

 The words this week are 'I try to be a nice person but sometimes my mouth doesn't cooperate' Susie and Delia are in Ireland for a weeks holiday and Susie is clutching a few brochures for Delia to look at.           " I would like to go to the coast it has a fabulous coastline, the scenery is wonderful" said Susie.                          "Well I would rather go to one of the big towns first and then the coastline this afternoon" said Delia. Wanting to keep the peace Susie agreed and then added " I hope we don't go near any fields today, as you look like a field with flowers in with that outfit, I won't be able to see you"                                                                                        "I'm dressed in green as it's Irelands colour and that was not a nice thing to say" said Delia                  Susie realising that she was being a bit mean said " I try to be a nice person but sometimes  my mouth doesn't cooperate.

I am lining this to Chris's theme of 'Where in the world' on Art Journal Journey




8 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

My mouth often doesn't cooperate, either! Fun page and story. Hugs, Valerie

Sandra Wright. said...

Great journal page Wendy, love the story too,lol.
Hope you are ok Wendy xx
P.S.Can you check your emails re TT. The dates have been done and the other girls have chosen their themes up until Christmas.
Just a gentle reminder that you are next on 22st August,but we haven't got your theme.

Neet said...

Clever story - you should have given her an orange hat though and then she would have really been in Irish colours. Maybe she is a little leprechaun in disguise.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps thanks for linking - no way could I get on the internet Thursday - today it is fine. Go figure!

pearshapedcrafting said...

This is a fun page - I love that Delia is dressed in green, although I think she may have been a bit over sensitive! (smile) Thanks for sharing for my AJJ theme, Hugs, Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love this story. So different from Neet's, but perfect for Chris's theme at AJJ. I think you decorated the ladies perfectly, too. Thanks for sharing this fun entry.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

What a funny page, I was amused to tell how she was dressed. Great story and your page is also fabulously designed.
Good weekend, Elke

Rika said...

fun page!

Gillena Cox said...

LOL uncoordinated mouth😊
Have a nice week

Sunday Smiles
HERE

Monday WRites is HERE

Much💖love

Blog Archive