Thursday 22 June 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 The words this week are 'Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come' Penny was having a party and had invited all her friends including her cousin Angela. Angela had known about this party for a while and knew exactly what form it was going to take. Apparently it was all about numbers. Everyone was given a puzzle which resulted in a number that corresponded to another one in the room. Once you had worked out your number you had to take a certain number away from it, and that ended up with your partner for the evening. Of course having found out the number you then needed to find the person whose number that was, and this had to be done quietly, no shouting out 'come here number ? that would be too easy'. Angela thought this was all bordering on crazy but felt she had to turn up. When Angela turned up late at her cousins flat and saw the crowds of people there, she so wanted to go home. Her cousin greeted her with that, trust you to be late look. It was no good as soon as Angela stepped into the hall, she said "Sorry I'm late, I didn't want to come"

I am linking this to Matilde's them of All about numbers on Art Journal Journey



7 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

That's an interesting party idea Wendy. But it works great with your number background. Thanks for joining us at AJJ again. It's always fun to see what you and Neet do with your quote. Have a great rest of your week. hugs-Erika

Neet said...

I think if I went to a party where they played this game I would want to go home - in fact if I knew about it beforehand I wouldn't even go. Some excuse would come to mind. Who doesn't want to mingle at a party?
Great story though, and lovely picture.
Hugs, Neet xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun page and quote. This evening I have been invited to a very posh restaurant, and I don't want to go either, I always feel so out of place! Thanks for sharing your fantastic journal and story at AJJ! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

I don't think that would be my kind of party, but I love those girls. Thanks for sharing at AJJ and Matilde's theme, hugs Chrisx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That would be a very unique ice breaker. Even as a mathematician, I don't think I wouold like iit. I can see why Angela would say what she said. This is a clever take on the theme and a fun way to share it with us at Art Journal Journey using Matilde's theme.

Gillena Cox said...

So much fun. Luv it.

Much💚love

Matilde said...

Your ideas are always amazing! Thanks for sharing this story and art journal page 🥰

Blog Archive