Thursday 11 May 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

 The words this week are 'I do this thing called what I want'  Little Alfie from next door has popped in to see his friend Alice. They don't have any brothers and sisters and are somewhat spoiled, only Alfie thinks Alice is better at it than him, she seems even more spoiled than he is. He has been asked round by Alice so she could show off her new hand painted walls. To Alfie it was far too girly, he would like one with monsters or space travel, but so far hasn't been at all successful in getting it, he had even seen some wallpaper with monsters on, but his parents went strangely deaf when he mentioned it. He couldn't wait to find out how Alice managed to get nearly everything she wanted so he rushed straight around to her house.  "Alice, how do you manage to get all these things? he asked. "Well said Alice I do this thing called what I want, my parents get so fed up with the constant I wants that they give in, it works nearly all the time. What do you think about the lovely flowers on the wall" With that Alfie rushed back home to see if it worked on his parents.

The theme this month on Art Journal Journey is Flowers, set by Aimeslee of Paper Paisleys - Art Adventures




I am also linking this to Try it on Tuesday where the theme is use a stencil.


10 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Ido like those flowers you added Wendy. Not that all only kids are spoiled, but I like your story this week too. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Aimeslee's challenge. Hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Funny story and a great journal page. I think I neeed to try that trick, too! Thanks so much for joining us at AJJ, much appreciated. Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie

Neet said...

Love the way you introduced the quote into your story this week. Your stories are getting as long as mine these days, so you can't tell me off any more.
Thank goodness for those two little boys we have to work with in thme Dyan selection of figures.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Alfie certainly does look jealous, but then with fabulous wallpaper like this I'm not surprised. This is perfect Aimeslee's AJJ theme, thanks for sharing, hugs, Chrisx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

A great story with this saying and a very nice creative side to it!
Happy day, hug Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a fun take on this theme, Wendy. Alice IS more spoiled than Alfie. I wonder if her tale of how she gets her way will work on his folks. I loved your story and the floral wallpaper. It is also perfect for Aimeslee's theme at AJJ.

Aimeslee Winans said...

A wonderful story for this fabulous page. Thanks for sharing at AJJ, XOX

pearshapedcrafting said...

I've just popped back to say Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday, hugs, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

Sorry its been a while since I last visited you here Wendy. This is a fantastic page and as always I loved the back story you added. Thank you for linking up with the TioT's stencil theme as well.
Yvonne

My name is Erika. said...

I just noticed you linked up to TIOT also. Thank you so much for having joined in also. hugs again-Erika

Blog Archive