Thursday 30 June 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

Good morning, No such thing, are the words this week and Felix the cat is taking centre stage. Felix is very fond of fish, and although his owner Angela buys him special fish cat food, he has a strong liking for the fish as fresh as possible. He has been helping himself to breakfast every morning before Angela gets up and this morning was just going to be the same. Angela comes into the lounge and greets Felix with a cheerful "Good morning" Felix mutters under his breath so only he can hear, "good morning, no such thing" To Felix's annoyance Angela has bought a lid for the tank and Felix can no longer get in to pinch any fish. He is not happy, but the fish are. I am linking this to Mia's theme of fish on Art Journal Journey



5 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Hi Wendy, this is too too a-mew-sing, love it. xoxo

Neet said...

Love the fish tank. This story reminds me of you in so many ways - your cats and your tank, although with coral it could be fish.
A great idea to get around the link and the quote.
I could not believe it last night when I was off to bed and realised it was Wednesday. I was too tired to do anything other than the background (like 2 minutes). This morning the quote was so appropriate for me. Thought I was going great guns and at a fairly fast pace when the phone rang. I had forgotten I had a telephone consultation booked with my GP. Turned out to be my favourite doctor whom I have not seen for three years so we had a bit of catching up to do as well as the lengthy consultation. Ah well, made it in the end.
Hope all is well with you and the family.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

This is a very fun take on your quote this week Wendy. I love Felix and of course that tank of fish.And he is such a cat. Smile. Thanks for sharing this for Mia's fish challenge. It's a fun one. Hope JUne ended in a nice way, since it is probably JUly for you as you are 5 hours ahead of me. hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

OMGosh Wendy, this is just too cute. There is so much detail and I love his face. Please link up tomorrow with Friday Face Off. This would be perfect. Have a great day.

Jeannette said...

wow,your pages are wonderful,the garden with the steps and the water looking georgus,and thank you for the stop by my blog,your theme its very good,.
wishing you very good summer................





hugs jenny

Blog Archive