Thursday 16 June 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

'Don't be ridiculous, a real woman is never too old' are the words this week, and to make it fit with Mia's theme of Fish on Art Journal Journey the following story came straight into my mind. Gloria had decided to take up deep sea diving and could hardly wait to tell her friend Daisy. Daisy just stared at her and said are you completely mad, you can't just suddenly decide to take up deep sea diving, like your were just going to do some gym exercises. For goodness sake look at the size of the manual and that's probably written for people with some knowledge. Yes I know it says for dummies, but even so you are far too old to take on that sort of sport. Gloria looked rather hurt and said 'Don't be ridiculous, a woman is never too old" Well I know I am said Daisy, and you are the same age.




6 comments:

Neet said...

Strangely both our stories have similar ideas yet again. I am sure we are linked by telepathy or something.
Great page and great story - love the two characters you have used.
Hope all is well at home and the garden is blooming as always.
Hugs, Neet xx

Matilde said...

Fabulous story again and fantastic page!

My name is Erika. said...

What a great idea Wendy and it works so well with fish. I love the little brochure you added onto your page. I hope Monica loves deep sea diving; she looks ready to go. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for MIa's fish challenge. And happy rest of the week. Hugs-Erika

DVArtist said...

Your stories are fabulous as is the art. I invite you to put you Gloria and Daisy on my Friday Face OFF. Just link up. There faces are amazing. Have a great day today. https://beadwright.blogspot.com/

Meggymay said...

A fantastic fun page to link with your back story Wendy, you and Neet bring smiles and fun and are so close with your takes on the chosen quotes you use. Thank you for sharing with us and Mia's theme at AJJ.
Yvonne xx

Maryanne said...

I love your page.

Blog Archive