Thursday 23 June 2022

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week we have the words 'Lets talk soon because I miss the sound of my voice' Natalie has been having a really boring Sunday in the house, it's too hot to go outside, and she hasn't the energy to do housework. She could do some crafting, but didn't really feel like doing that either. She had her goldfish and the cat but they obviously couldn't talk back, so there was no point talking to them.Natalie decided to phone her best friend Amy but found only a message on the answering machine to say she would get back to her. Natalie left her a message "lets talk soon because I miss the sound of my own voice. 


I am linking this to Mia's theme on Art Journal Journey where her theme is Fish.





8 comments:

Neet said...

What a fabulous picture. I love the goldfish in her bowl and the cat looks as if it has something on its mind.
Thank goodness for answering machines is all I can say.
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

Adding the fishbowl was genius Wendy. I don't think anyone has used a fishbowl this month. And I can't imagine getting a message like that, except from a snarky friend when it might make me smile. Thanks for joining us at AJJ for Mia's challenge. And hope all is well with you. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun piece and story, great idea with goldfish bowl. My neighbour always talks to his fish, don't know if they answer him! Hugs, Valerie

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I love how you used the stencil as a background and frame for your art. LOVE the cat and of course how you tied both the cat and the fish bowl into the challenge with Neet this week. Thanks, also for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey using Mia's theme.

pearshapedcrafting said...

Love it! I often talk to inanimate objects and hubby thinks I'm talking to him.....and then he comes to help fix the thing that's gone wrong (grin) Hugs, Chrisx

Meggymay said...

A fabulous page Wendy and super inspiration for Mia's theme at AJJ. I loved the go.
Have a good week.
Yvonne xx

DVArtist said...

All of these should go into a book. Love it so much.

nwilliams6 said...

Love the way you went with these fun words and that fish bowl is genious. Love the story - you and Neet always are so entertaining! Fun stuff. Hugz

Blog Archive