Tuesday 16 June 2020

Tag Tuesday - Feathers

It's mine turn to host on Tag Tuesday for the next two weeks and I have chosen Feathers as my theme. The first tag made from a master board I had left over. I stamped feathers on the tag, stamped the dictionary derivation of bird and added a bird and a real feather
The second tag is shaped like a bird and has a wooden bird at the bottom. I have stamped some feathers and there is a real feather on the tail. The third tag is a collection of feathers, die cuts, stamped images and real feathers. A card and wooden bird have been added  to finish off.  








2 comments:

Words and Pictures said...

Three gorgeous inspiration tags, Wendy - that first one is probably my favourite - absolutely beautiful. As it happens I've just picked up a couple of lovely feathers outside my front door yesterday and today, so I hope to be along to play soon, mojo permitting.
Alison x

Heather said...

All three are so lovely but I especially like the first one.

Blog Archive