Thursday 8 August 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

"I haven't seen you since that time I hoped I'd never to see you again" Neet's choice again this week and I have used a Dylusion inked page for this one. I used some stencils and stamping to add a bit of interest. The figures are all Dylusions and painted with watercolour pens.
After my stint at the festival of quilts which I really enjoyed, I spent the next day in the garden and a bit of yesterday. I think being on my feet for days on end has just registered with my brain and I am now tired and lacking in get up and go.
I now need to get on with next weeks as I am going down the the South Wales coast with my daughters and grandchildren. I want to show the children the caves at Rhossilli, and the beaches are lovely. No doubt after that I will another holiday to get over it.


4 comments:

Heather said...

Another fun page - I love the sentiment!

My name is Erika. said...

I like how you separated the people on this page which is perfect for the quote. Those dogs are really cute! Hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Love that background colour you have used. It really pops. Figures are great too.
Hugs, Neet xx
ps have a lovely holiday, you know you will love being with the grandees

Neet said...

Chas fiddled a bit and I got a box to comment on so if I have already commented but you haven't linked just delete this. Otherwise ...
I love the colour of the page - what colour is the ink you used. I am thinking it is a spray ink? Bubblegum Pink?
The little striped dog is so cute in his Joseph Coat and it all adds up to a very colourful page.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive