Thursday 1 August 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

Another of Neet's choice with the words " I'm exhausted by how stupid everyone is getting" Not easy, these last ones are a real challenge.
I started off with a Dylusion inked page and images that were already coloured. A good job I had some ready as I have left it until the last minute as usual.
I am working at the Festival of Quilts today, Friday and Sunday on my friend and tutor's stand (for my textile course), Hilary Beattie. I just hope I can cope with standing up all day and coping with the card machine. I should be OK on everything else say's she with confidence.
This is a scheduled post and I am now off to bed.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Another great page with lovely colours. Hope you are not too exhausted by the end of the day. I have wondered if you were doing one of Hilary's courses. I have treated myself to one of her three day courses in October, as it is being held in Bristol and only a few miles away from where I live. I just couldn't miss it, could I?

Neet said...

Love the colours in your background.
Don't overdo it today and exhaust yourself - we are not getting any younger remember. I was glad I retired this year.
Hugs, Neet

My name is Erika. said...

Fun page Wendy. You picked some great images for that quote! The lady on the left looks like she is totally fed up with all the craziness. Hugs-Erika

Blog Archive