Thursday 15 February 2024

Thursday Journal with Neet.

 The words this week are 'I'm just waiting to see if my coffee chooses to use it's power for good or evil today'  Mungo is quietly waiting for Janice to take him for his afternoon walk and it looks as if he is in for a long wait. She has drunk her coffee and is now muttering to herself. This has been going on for a while and he is getting rather anxious. He does not like the dark and as the table lamp is already on he thinks a quick run around the garden will have to suffice. Mungo was really keen to go to the park where his best friend a cute white poodle  called Flossie has taken his fancy. If it gets much later there will be no running round the bushes with his friend today. He had started making I really need to go out noises and has fetched his lead and put it near the door ready. One last effort on Mungos part had at least extracted a response from Janice as she had just muttered something "I'm just waiting to see if my coffee chooses to use it's power for good or evil" Not really understanding a word Mungo just hoped that would make her go to the door and put him in his lead before it became even darker.

I am linking this to Vicki's theme of 'Keeping it light' on Art Journal Journey.



4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I love the way you showed light on this page Wendy. The actual light fixture is cool and is definitely glowing. I hope Mungo got his walk and the coffee wasn't evil that day. I hope you're doing better also. Thanks for sharing this with us for Vicki's challenge at AJJ. hugs-Erika

*Vicki* said...

This is fabulous! That dog and his eyeballs popped out in confusion is really cracking me up! The pup sees that the light on the table is letting him know the time is closing in on what he'd like to do! LOL I'd say a brilliant way, more than one, you've shown "light" on your page! Your characters are so fun and I enjoy your thought process too! Thanks for your inspiration for my theme at AJJ!

Neet said...

Good portrayal of light here Wendy. That lamp really does look lit and also casting its light around the room.
Hugs, Neet xx

pearshapedcrafting said...

Oh that dog- such a cutie! It's good to know what your coffee is going to do! Love the lamp and the light it produces, Thanks so much for sharing at AJJ, hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive