Thursday 21 December 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

 We are now on a new list of Tim Holtz snarky sayings and the first one is 'To be honest, I'm just winging it...life, motherhood, my eye liner...everything.  Fay has met up with her school friend Fran and they are having a walk in the sunshine, it has been so wet the last few weeks, it was lovely to get out without raincoats and umbrellas. Fay has been taking close look at Fran and had asked her how she managed to raise a family, keep herself looking smart all the time and have time to indulge in a few of her hobbies as well. "It took me nearly all day to do my hair with all the fancy colours and ribbons" said Fay. Fran was so tempted to ask her why she bothered as she thought it looked ridiculous, but refrained from doing so. " To be honest, I'm just winging it...life. motherhood, my eye liner...everything replied Fran. " I think you take life too seriously, you need to relax and see what happens' said Fran. Fay is not convinced. 

I am linking this to my theme of Above us only sky On Art Journal Journey




4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

Fay and Fran are lucky to have (what looks like) some warm and beautiful weather. Perhaps they live south of the equator, and it is their first day of summer. Grin.Great sky and nice story too Wendy. Have a wonderful holiday!!!! hugs-Erika

Neet said...

Oh for a sunny day like these two are having. I like wrapping up in winter, or so I thought, but this continual cold, wet and windy weather is not fun. I just want to stay inside warm and dry.
Great page and story Wendy.
Hugs, Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

That is wonderful story and painting!
I wish you a Merry Christmas, hug Elke

sirkkis said...

Thank you for your inspiring theme.
Merry Christmas 💖

Blog Archive