Thursday 14 December 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

 The words this week are 'I admit my weirdness is above the national average, but I'm comfortable with that' Julia has gone round to see her best friend Amy, who still lives with her parents. Amy's saving up for her own flat, but was still quite a long way away from her dream place. Julia supposed it made sense, but didn't really appeal to Julia who hadn't lived with her parents since she had finished her secretarial course. When she arrived at Amy's parents house her mum immediately said  "Amy's in the back garden lying on the grass" and with this statement her eyes rolled up and she gave Julia that 'I give up look'  Sure enough there was Amy lying on the grass gazing at the sky. "What on earth are you doing'?" asked Julia. "I'm looking at the clouds and seeing different shapes and animals, then I make up a story about them" Seeing the look on Julia's face, Amy immediately said "I admit my weirdness is above the national average, but I'm comfortable with that"

I am linking this to Art Journal Journey where my theme is 'Above us only sky'

                              

                                               



3 comments:

Neet said...

I had to smile at the eye rolling. I can imagine you did plenty of that with your three when they were younger, I know I did with mine and still do with some friends. Good job it wasn't this time of year when she was watching the clouds go by. Brrr...
Hugs, Neet xx

My name is Erika. said...

What a fabulous sky view this week Wendy, And of course, you characters and story are great also. I think looking up and making stories about the cloud shapes is a brilliant idea. I do it too so maybe I'm a little weird too. Smile. hugs-Erika

pearshapedcrafting said...

I thought everyone looked for shapes in the clouds. I really love this page! I miss my garden! Hugs, Chrisx

Blog Archive