Thursday 20 July 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

A rushed journal page this week, last minute again. The words this week are 'Listen before I had my coffee I didn't know how awesome I was going to be today either' Grace was telling her friend Anne how she had been planting her garden to encourage the bees and butterflies. It was all doing so well and she hadn't realised how many different types of bees there were, and had been studying them on the internet. She was so thrilled that she was going try to draw some of the different types. After listening to her for what seemed like an hour,  Anne said " Listen before I had my coffee I didn't know how awesome I was going to be either"

I am linking this to Alisons theme of Come fly with me' on Art Journal Journey



5 comments:

Gillena Cox said...

Fabulous journal page Wendy. Happy Thursday

Much💜love

Neet said...

She looks awfully sad as she walks through the meadow. Even the daisies are drooping. Maybe it is something to do with whichever one of them is awesome.
Hope your busy day gets less so for you to have some garden time at home.
Hugs, Neet xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

Despite the fact that you wrote this at the last minute, the story is fabulous and
made an adorable journal page for it!
Have a good weekend, Elke

Valerie-Jael said...

Great story and journal page, wonderful quote, too. I couldn't exist without coffee! Hugs, Valerie

My name is Erika. said...

This might have been a quick page, but I think you nailed it. I love the story, and it works so well for Alison's challenge. I love how you added all the bees. :) Thanks for joining us, and have a super weekend ahead. hugs-Erika

Blog Archive