Thursday 13 July 2023

Thursday Journal with Neet

 The words this time are 'I'm not childish, you're just a big doody head' Not sure what a doody head is but I assume is someones who is annoying. Biddy certainly is. She and her little sister are going on holiday with their parents and have been told by their mum to wear something sensible for the trip to the holiday destination. Always one to do what she wanted and wear things that are a bit way out Biddy had gone to Amy's room to see if she was ready. Seeing the outfit Biddy was wearing she started telling her just what she thought of her choice, and saying that they should do as their mother said. Biddy retaliated and said she was being childish and told her to be herself and not do what everyone else thought she should do. " I'm not childish, you're just a big doody head" said Amy.

Alisons theme on Art Journal Journey is 'Come fly with me' so I have put some butterflies on the wall of Amy's room.



5 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I like how you focused on outfits, and I hope Biddy isn't that big of a doody head. I hadn't heard that term either, but have heard other words for someone annoying like that. I think outfits is perfect for this quote though, and for these Dylusion stamps because she has some fun and interesting outfits on her characters (or parts of) for certain. Thanks again for linking up to AJJ Wendy. This works perfect with those butterflies for Alison's theme. Have a great rest of your week, and I hope you don't have to deal with any doody heads either. (smile) hugs-Erika

craftytrog said...

Amy and Biddy look very groovy in those colourful outfits Wendy! It's a great page.
Thanks for joining in with my theme at AJJ.
Alison x

Neet said...

I haven't a clue what a doody head is either but the words have a nice ring to them. I think if someone annoys e in the future I will mutter 'doody head' under my breath or out loud when I a not within ear shot.
Love your story and your pages are fab - loving the lime green and the butterflies.
Hugs, Neet xx

Valerie-Jael said...

As always, dear Wendy, a fun page and a great story, you and Neet always rock your themes! Hugs, Valerie

pearshapedcrafting said...

Doody head is a strange expression but I get the picture- which in this case is fabulous- I love both of the outfits you have given the girls! Thanks for joining us at AJJ, hugs,

Blog Archive