Thursday 9 May 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week it's " I will never be over the hill, I'm too tired to climb it" I wasn't sure what figure to use for this one, so chose one with a laid back stance and looking very relaxed about life.
For the background I used Dylusion paint and a border stencil. I also used some Dylusion stamps in the background. I used watercolour pens to colour the images.
The rain has prevented me doing too much gardening, but I did manage some potting up and pricking out loads of chilli seedlings. I had saved my own seed and now wonder what to do with hundreds of seedlings. I guess I will be making lots of sweet chilli sauce this year.


3 comments:

Neet said...

What a pretty blue page. Funnily enough I have been using shades of ... in a lot of what I have been colouring lately. Why do our minds often run in tandem?
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

My sentiment exactly! Another fun page and gorgeous colours.

Meggymay said...

Oh Wendy that phrase spoke to me, it is really funny and I can relate to it.
It is a fantastic journal page.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive