Thursday 2 May 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the quote is "Cancel my subscription, I don't need your issues" I sprayed the background with Dylusion inks, and then used various stencils and stamps to finish off the background. The figures are a mixture of stamps and painted with watercolour pens.
At the moment I seem to be travelling all over the country, and have two funerals to go to in the next three weeks. I have  also been bent double in the garden trying to get rid of hundreds of celandines and lamium, which has taken over a corner of the garden. It is also under a copper beech, and although I am not very tall I still have to bend over, my back is now very painful. Serves me right I never know when to stop.





6 comments:

Heather said...

Love these vibrant colours and I hope your back soon eases. I did all my gardening on all fours until my knees began to complain too much.

Neet said...

What a gorgeous vivid background. I love the figure on the left - what sheet is she from (the head) - I don't recall her at all. You have much more than I have.
Hugs, Neet xx

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I seriously believe
that this site needs a great deal more attention. I'll probably be returning to read more,
thanks for the info!

Meggymay said...

A fabulous page, the background colours are awesome, I liked the quote as well.
Yvonne xx

froebelsternchen said...

Great - such a vibrant style - fabulous! The colours rock!

pearshapedcrafting said...

Wow! Love these colours! Why do we never learn to stop gardening before it starts to hurt!! Chris xx

Blog Archive