Thursday 28 March 2019

Thursday Journal With Neet

This week the quote is "Gym update, not there" That's me, never ever been to one, and I think at my age it's too late to start, anyway I don't have time. This is a scheduled post as I am away for two days on my textile course. It's the last one of year 1, so we will then be at the design stage in year 2-- Gulp

My page is distress inked and stencil and stamps used to make the background. I don't like the blue bits, but they are hard to get rid of, so I gave up. I suppose I could have put gesso on top, but even that soaks up the colour.
The figure I used looks as if she is walking swiftly away from the direction of the gym.



3 comments:

Heather said...

I quite agree with this sentiment. You must have plenty of exercise working in your garden so that lets you out. Love the page.

Meggymay said...

Its a super sentiment, I've never been to a gym either. A fantastic page Wendy.
Yvonne xx

Neet said...

I like the blue bits - great compliment to the orange. Now where did you get those legs - they are superb and just right for a walking figure.
When we next meet up I will teach you my chair bound exercise to Saturday Night Fever, Good for the upper body and no effort required - it can be quite fun actually and a great sense of achievement. Who needs a gym anyway?
Enjoy the course.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive