Thursday 21 March 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week the quote is " I wish I was as thin as my patience"  I have used distress inks on a mop up page and then sprayed some inks on top. I used a Dylusions stencil of leaves and two Dylusion figures . I hardly ever use these two, so decided to give them an airing. Two girls having a chat.
I have vertigo at the moment, I'm on pills, so hope it goes away soon. I need to get out in the garden as I have several days away coming up.
My concentration is not good and I am tired all the time. Too much to do and so little time to do it in. I really should learn not to take so much on.



4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I can relate to this comment right now. Nice page Wendy.

Neet said...

Love the mop up - gorgeous colour. I hardly use those figures either - not easy to use but you have cracked it here.
Hugs, Neet xx

Heather said...

Lovely page and I love the quote too.

Meggymay said...

Its a wonderful page and the colours look so vibrant, I liked your sentiment as well.
Yvonne xx

Blog Archive