Thursday 21 March 2019

Art Journal Journey - Hello Springtime

Jo ( Let's art journal) has chosen' Hello Springtime' for her theme on Art Journal Journey, and I am very late entering my pages.
My first one has a distress inked background and some stamping of snowdrops, bluebells and grasses. They are two of my favourite flowers, along with primroses. This year the primroses in my garden seem to be having a really good year, there are loads of them and look very cheerful and Spring like.
I have added one of Tim Holtz figures to help fill the gap. Not very happy with this one.


Some pictures of the Spring flowers in my garden





4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Such a cheerful composition and I love how you put the lovely flower stamps together with the people and the gorgeous background! I can see how the beautiful flowers of your garden have inspired you to this wonderful springpage! So pretty for our March theme Wendy! Thank you very much for joining in!
Happy rest of the week!
Big hugs
Susi

Let's Art Journal said...

What a stunning page! You have captured springtime beautifully with the pretty flowers, quotes and colours 😁. You have such lovely spring flowers in your garden too! Thanks so much for joining us at Art Journal Journey! J 😊 x

Rike said...

A wonderful springtime page with a fabulous background and lovely details!
Oh, there are so many beautiful flowers already blooming in your garden!
Wish you a happy weekend! Rike

Heather said...

How did I miss this post? Another great page and your garden must be looking beautiful.

Blog Archive