Thursday 31 January 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet.

Neet's choice this week with the words "I don't think I want any more adventures" I had great fun with this page. The bird is made from three different stamps and all images coloured with watercolour pens. The background was sprayed with Dylusion inks.
I am busy trying to catch up with my two on-line art courses, and at the same time do my textile homework. I have made a practice piece and will put it on my blog at the weekend or Friday if I remember.


5 comments:

Heather said...

How clever of you to use three different stamps for the bird. I love the colours and the sentiment which fits me perfectly!

chrissie said...

What a busy bee you are Wendy.

Pleased you always find time to make such fun pieces to share with us

Love Chrissie xx

Neet said...

What a fab page - so colourful. Obviously you enjoyed this one, it really shows.
hugs, Neet xx

Meggymay said...

Its an awesome page, great image combinations and as always a super quote.
Yvonne xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I had to laugh a bit at this one. That poor, yet very colorful bird! I LOVE the cats. They made my morning!

Blog Archive