Friday 11 January 2019

Art Journal Journey - Geometric shapes

On Art Journal Journey the new theme set by Alison (Craftytrog) is Geometric Shapes.
I had been spraying inks on some journal pages and was having a clean up. I saw the ink sprayed page and decided to file it in the bin. Or I could cut it up into geometric shapes and have a go at Alisons theme on AJJ. I quickly brayered the page with some turquoise paint used a circle stencil on top with orange ink, and glued the cut outs to the background. I then stamped various circles from my small bits stamp collection ( very useful for travelling)


7 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

Vibrancy and great layers! Very good you rescued the paper!
A fantastic page for Alison's theme at AJJ dear Wendy!
Thank you very much!
Happy weekend!
Susi

Heather said...

So glad that paper didn't reach the bin. Love the colours and all the different shapes.

Meggymay said...

A super way to rsecue the papers. Its a fabulous page Wendy.
Yvonne xx

Little Artbee said...

Wundervolle Komposition und die Stempel passen perfekt dazu und ringen Dynamik ins Bild. Gefällt mir sehr.
Liebe Grüße
Sabine

chrissie said...

Such a great page Wendy it shines with rgeat colours and shapes

Have good weekend

Love Chrissie xx

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm thrilled you didn't send that sprayed paper to the recycle bin. You have turned it into a fabulous and fantastic beauty. I am super impressed with both the background and the shapes you stamped. It's a great entry for Alison's theme at Art Journal Journey, Wendy.

craftytrog said...

I love the colours and design of this page Wendy! Thanks for linking it to my theme at AJJ.
Alison xx

Blog Archive