Thursday 10 January 2019

Thursday Journal with Neet

This week I think it washy choice with the words " You would think that with all your multiple personalities, at least one would be likeable"
Once again I had trouble doing the background and ended up with a real mess. I must get some done in advance. The figures are Dylusions and painted with watercolour pens.
I was so hoping to get ahead of myself this year and once again I have taken on too much. I'm going to have a go at at least one of my art course paintings this week ( Says me hopefully). Housework , shopping and cooking do get in the way.


4 comments:

My name is Erika. said...

I like the mutant bunny. That lady sure hass attitude. Hugs-Erika

Meggymay said...

This is a real fabulous and fun page Wendy and as always the quotes never fail to make me smile.
Yvonne xx

Heather said...

That is such a gorgeously catty quote and you have obviously had lots of fun putting all the elements together.

Neet said...

Lovely bright page Wendy, I like your bunny girl.
Hugs, Neet xx

Blog Archive