Thursday 31 August 2017

Thursday Journal with Neet

This is my second Anything goes page, and I have four pages left to do after this, unless  I tip in a few extras, as I have fewer left than Neet. We are on the Isle of Skye at the moment and if I have time I will add more to this post as I will have to schedule it for this week.
We have had rain in the mornings, but so far good afternoons. We are on an arty sort of holiday, and going round lots of the numerous art galleries. Some fabulous paintings and pottery, but all English folks so far, mostly women as well.
When I lived in the Highlands I had to go to Inverness for my textile fix. Most of them were Scottish, so maybe it's the Isles that attracts the English artisans.
Had a walk on a fabulous beach yesterday, although I am suffering with a very painful right leg. I do of course have a bag full of shells, driftwood and a scull I can't itentify.



4 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

What a fun page Wendy! Oh yes I remember the time so well as my daughter was two years old - kind of horrible-lol!
Hope your leg gets better soon

I wanted to contact you but found no contact opportunity-
would you please send me your contact adress to
su-pi@aon.at


oxo Susi

Meggymay said...

That is a laugh out loud quote Wendy. Its a fantastic fun page. Enjoy your holiday.
Yvonne xx

Heather said...

That's a fun page Wendy. I find it impossible to walk on a beach and not pick up some treasures, especially drift wood. Enjoy your holiday and I hope your leg feels comfortable soon.

Neet said...

Glad you are having a great holiday - a skull???
Love the humour you have on this page - how do you think these up?
Hugs, Neet xx
ps glad I have acted as 'enabler' and prompted you to buy those Timmy animal heads as on my page. I have used them before, the hare and something else but I cannot remember - maybe a sheep

Blog Archive