Monday 21 August 2017

Every Inchie Monday -- Seagull

On Every Inchie Monday we are off to the seaside for the next two weeks and the first one is the seagull. More often seen eating fish and chips at seaside resorts than fishing at sea. The sewn one is the second attempt as thee thin legs kept falling off the first one. The stampbord one is shrink plastic.
We are off to the Isle of Skye on Friday for a week, so have made the next ones in advance. I will schedule them and hope I can get them onto the Inchie site.



6 comments:

chrissie said...

Wonderful inchies Wendy.

Good Luck on the Isle of Skye as I believe it is so crowded now they had to turn visitors away. Such a shame as it was always one of my favourite places in the UK and Vic climbed many of the Cuillins before he met me.

Have a great time

Love Chrissie xx

Heather said...

Love the seagulls and your stitched version is brilliant, even if his legs did keep falling off.

sally said...

A couple of great inchies! Enjoy Skye, I must get over & visit my friend Pam Harrison one of these days.....

Sally

freebird7100 said...

Both of the inchie are great! I could not tell the legs had fallen off!

Cathy said...

I love both inchies! Have a great holiday!

inkyfingy said...

Great inchies, both of them...very seagully! Have a wonderful holiday...Dixx

Blog Archive