This time on The Craft Barn, the letter is Q, so I have chosen Q for Quail. I already had an image on my computer from when I made my fabric A-Z of birds. I made the background with crumpled printed tissue paper. When it was dry I painted it with white gesso. I then used three shades of distress stains and applied them to the tissue paper. I then sprayed with water to blend the colours. The quail was then put on his rock with some grass at the base.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Towel
- More Dyan style journal pages.
- The Craft Barn Dictionary Challenge -- L for Lacy
- Tag Tuesday -- Layer upon layer
- Every Inchie Monday -- Earth
- Countryview crafts challenge -- Make your own back...
- Tag Tuesday -- Shakespeare
- Every Inchie Monday -- Beer
- Our Creative Corner -- Sew and sew.
- The Craft Barn Dictionary challenge -- F
- Tag Tuesday -- Get Inky
- Anything but cute -- Grungy Love
- Try it on Tuesday -- A fine romance The Artistic S...
- Every inchie Monday -- Slippers
- Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge & SanDee & Ameli...
- Tag Tuesday -- Shadows - Reflections
- The Craft Barn Alpha/Dictionary Challenge -- Q
- My Book of the sea is finished.
- Every Inchie Monday -- Bulldozer
- ▼ February (19)
- ► 2015 (154)
- ► 2014 (164)
- ► 2013 (122)
- ► 2012 (42)
- ► 2011 (38)
- ► 2010 (50)
- ► 2009 (36)